Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed to them)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day of revocation,
- at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and that the goods are delivered separately;
- where you or a third party designated by you other than the carrier has taken possession of the last consignment or the last item, if you have ordered several goods under a single order and these are delivered separately;
- where you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods which are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (KN-Aquaristik Versandhandel GmbH, Haderslebener Str. 4a, 25421 Pinneberg, Germany, telephone number: +49 4101 789887, fax number: +49 4101 775362, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached sample revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods without delay and in any case within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract, to us to be returned or handed over. The deadline is deemed to have been met if you send the goods before the end of the fourteen-day period.
you will bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only be liable for any loss of value of the Goods if such loss of value is due to handling of the Goods which is not necessary to examine the nature, characteristics and performance of the Goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiration
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prepackaged and the production of which is subject to individual choice or designation by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract but which can be supplied at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if, after delivery, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
- To KN-Aquaristik Versandhandel GmbH, Haderslebener Str. 4a, 25421 Pinneberg, telefax number: +49 4101 775362, e-mail address: email@example.com :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the
p rovision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper notification)
- Date (
*) Delete as applicable.