These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
Language detection (Shop select)
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Content: 0.25 Liter (99.80€ * / 1 Liter)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Artikel zur Zeit nicht auf Lager
- Order number: FaunaM-14290
Broad spectrum algae preparation for reef aquariums. DINO X works against all algae in reef... more
Product information "DINO X 250ml - Broadband algae preparation for reef aquaria"
Broad spectrum algae preparation for reef aquariums. DINO X works against all algae in reef aquariums quickly and efficiently. It is harmless to lower animals and fish.
- The product should always be dosed in the evening or 1 hour after switching off the main lighting.
- The photosynthesis of the zooxanthellae is stopped and the effect of the product is therefore optimal.
- 5 ml DINO X per 100 litres of aquarium water
- It is very important that the exact content of the aquarium is calculated to prevent possible overdosing. With very strong infestation and a good skimmer, up to 6 ml/100 litres can be dosed.
- Repeat the dosage every 2 days until the fought algae disappear completely.
- A general treatment duration cannot be specified. Usually, dinoflagellates are sufficiently treated with 10, other algae with approx. 15 dosage cycles.
- The main lighting phase to max. 6 hours
Related links to "DINO X 250ml - Broadband algae preparation for reef aquaria"